Successful marketing involves getting the right message to the right people using the right media and methods.
We’ve covered targeting the right market and creating effective marketing messages. Now it’s time to pull all the pieces of your marketing plan together by choosing and using the right media and methods!
In this STAR Training – the third and final part in a three-part series designed to help you create an effective marketing plan – join Sean Armstrong as he takes you step by step through the process of choosing and using the best marketing media and methods available, including:
- How to determine the best media for reaching your prospective clients
- How to maximize the impact of your marketing messages with different types of media
- How different marketing media work together to bring clients into your practice’s door
- How to easily create an effective marketing plan that you can visualize and refer to quickly whenever you need it
- How to budget and allocate your resources so your marketing is efficient, effective, and highly profitable
- And much, much more!
Whether you’re just launching your practice or have been in business for years, it’s never too late to develop an effective marketing plan that allows you to reach and help more people, and grow your practice, efficiently, ethically, effectively, and profitably. Join us and learn everything you need to know about…
Using the Right Marketing Media and Methods