Surviving and Thriving during COVID-19
Open Office Hours, March 20, 2020
Things have gotten pretty crazy out there!
We’ve got the coronavirus spreading around the world, lives are being disrupted, and the financial markets are going crazy. But you don’t need us to tell you that…
However, with all this craziness (and maybe even because of it), we still need therapists, business owners, and entrepreneurs like you. We still need people who are looking to create, serve, calm, support, heal, and lead.
Basically, the world needs YOU… which means you need to keep showing up and stay on top of your mental game.
And just because we’re all supposed to practicing “social distancing,” that doesn’t mean we can’t all “come together” and support one another…
All of which is precisely why we encourage you to join us as we all share how we’re coping with the current reality, including:
- Whether or not to close your office doors and offer only telehealth services for the foreseeable future;
- A quick overview of the different telehealth platforms available… as well as one or two recommendations!
- How to help clients deal during this time – especially those under “shelter in place” mandates – and to help relationships become even stronger.
- How we’re all setting boundaries when working from home.
- What you, as a therapist, can learn from this pandemic that will help you grow your practice, reach and help more people, and better take care of yourself and those you love in the weeks, months, and years ahead.
- How to stay calm and focus on all the good that can come from our present circumstances.
- … And much, much more!
Whether you’re enjoying your new commute from your coffee maker to your computer or are feeling more than a little panicky, we’re here for you, your colleagues are here for you, and this is your chance to get all of your questions answered and the support you need and deserve during this difficult time…
And, don’t forget to share your questions, thoughts, comments, and experiences in the comment form below or in our members-only TMI Connect Facebook group, so we can all learn from and help each other! 🙂
- Telebehavioral Health Institute’s List of Teletherapy Platforms
- G Suite (Google’s Business Solutions, including HIPAA-compliant email)
- Hushmail (HIPAA-compliant email provider)
Have any question or comments about this training?
Share them below!