We’ve got you covered…
You’ve probably heard the old adage, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
Everything you do in business should start with a plan. This is especially true of your marketing. But how do you create a marketing plan that allows you to reach and help more people, and grow your practice, efficiently, ethically, and effectively?
Successful marketing – whether we’re talking about marketing a book, seminars and workshops, online courses, or your private practice – involves getting the right message to the right market using the right media and methods…
So, creating your marketing plan involves determining the prospective clients you’re targeting (the right market), what marketing messages will communicate with that market most effectively, and what media and methods are the best means of getting your message in front of that market.
And we’re here to help you do just that!
If you don’t already have a marketing plan in place – or even if you do – be sure to review these fundamental strategies, tactics, and action plans…
Introducing: Therapy Marketing Institute’s Marketing Fundamentals Series
Put a marketing plan in place today that helps you get more of the right kinds of clients with our best content on understanding and implementing the fundamentals of successful marketing:
- Marketing: What It Is and Why It’s Vital to Your Success
- Private Practice Success: Marketing Isn’t a Four-Letter Word
- Abundance 101: An Abundance of Abundance: Can You Handle That?
- Seven Habits of Highly Successful Therapists
- Why You Need a Marketing Budget and How to Create One
- 15 Rules of Business Success
- Setting Fees: What Most Therapists Don’t Know About Price
- What’s a Client Worth to You?
- The Only Three Ways to Grow Your Practice
- Your Therapy Marketing Plan, Part 1: Targeting the Right Market
- Your Therapy Marketing Plan, Part 2: Creating Effective Marketing Messages
- Your Therapy Marketing Plan, Part 3: Using the Right Media and Methods
We publish information like this every month. Multiple times a month. Join hundreds of Therapy Marketing Institute subscribers and get fresh content delivered directly to your email inbox.
Like what you see? Not yet a member? CLICK HERE for the best that TMI has to offer…