If you’re like many therapists and believe getting more traffic to your website is a problem, let me tell you… Traffic is not the problem.
There are almost countless ways to get traffic to your website. Google, Yelp, PsychologyToday.com, GoodTherapy.org, Facebook, and LinkedIn, just to point out the obvious, are lining up to sell you targeted traffic. Your Search Engine Optimization agency wants to send you more traffic.
Traffic is not the problem. The problem is either a lack of understanding of how to measure what traffic is worth, so you know how much to pay for it, or not knowing how to obtain IMMEDIATE VALUE from the traffic you’re getting.
What you need to understand is that the goal – no matter what traffic sources you choose – is to drive prospective clients into your marketing funnel. And your marketing funnel begins with your lead magnet.
A lead magnet – commonly referred to as an “ethical bribe” – is an irresistible offer that gives something of specific value to a prospective client in exchange for their contact information – usually an e-mail address.
In this STAR Training, Sean Armstrong will walk you step by step through the process of creating your first lead magnet, including:
- Why creating one or more lead magnets may be the most important thing you do when it comes to converting more prospective clients into actual, paying ones
- Where lead magnets fit in your overall marketing plan
- How to create lead magnets that are relevant to YOUR prospective clients and how to make sure your lead magnets are easy to consume and perceived as priceless
- 7 types of lead magnets you can easily create today
- An 8-step checklist to make sure your lead magnets are as effective as possible
- The logistics of delivering your lead magnets (including setting up an e-mail service, landing pages, and where to put your opt-in forms)
- And much, much more…
Understanding lead magnets and how they fit into your overall marketing plan is the difference between feeling frustrated when trying to market your therapy services online and feeling confident about your online marketing endeavors because you have a system in place that consistently converts traffic into prospects and prospects into paying clients. Get ready to learn…
How to Create Your First Lead Magnet
Lead Magnet Worksheet & Checklist
Value Optimization Flowchart
Landing Page Template Providers: