Are you ready to get your practice to the top of the search engines?!?
Here’s the thing, Google and the other search engines want to make sure they’re sending users to good, quality websites. So how does Google decide what makes a quality site? One of the major factors is the number of inbound links you receive from other high-quality sites. These are basically votes of confidence from other trusted sources, and when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO), they’re PRICELESS.
But effective SEO doesn’t begin and end with links. There are other factors that are vital to your search engine optimization success, including the search phrases you’re targeting, the type and relevance of your website’s content and how frequently you update it, how your site is coded, and how long visitors spend on your site.
Building on last month’s STAR Training, “Search Engine Optimization Simplified,” in this training Sean Armstrong will walk you through exactly how to optimize your website for top search engine rankings using the very same strategies he uses to help mental health professionals across the country do so every day. These cutting edge strategies will increase your website’s authority almost overnight, send your search rankings through the roof, while actually driving down the amount you spend on acquiring each new client. Better yet, you don’t even have to do any of the work!
Learn how to:
- The value of different types of website content and when to use which types where
- How to outsource content production and the vendors we use
- How to syndicate content to maximize your search engine visibility
- The importance of link building to your SEO campaign
- How and where to get the “right” links and the types of links you should stay away from
- How to automate all of your link-building
- What you must do in order to make sure all the search engine traffic you’re generating pays off!
If you’ve ever wondered how search engines work and how to get your website to the top of Google and keep it there, this training is not to be missed! Join us and learn the power of…