If you want to quickly grow your practice, Google AdWords is far and away the fastest means of getting to the top of Google and reaching more psychotherapy clients online. But it’s competitive. Just 3% of Google AdWords advertisers get 50% of the traffic.
Fortunately, being in the top 2-5% of therapists who get 30% to 60% of the traffic isn’t rocket science. It simply requires you do a few things with your Google AdWords campaigns that most advertisers aren’t doing.
In this STAR Training, join Sean Armstrong as he walks you through the fundamentals, techniques, tools, and tricks of Google AdWords that Google should teach you but doesn’t, including precisely how to use Google AdWords to:
- Reach prospective clients at the precise moment they’re searching for your products and services
- Build powerful, streamlined ad campaigns from scratch
- Choose where your ads appear – on which websites and in which geographical areas (states, towns, or even neighborhoods)
- Control your AdWords budget and slash your costs per click
- Understand how many new clients are coming from your ads, and where they’re coming from
- See exactly what’s working in your ads, what’s not, and what to do about it
- Keep your ads visible and on top with high quality scores
- Avoid the most common and costly mistakes therapists make with Google AdWords
- And much, much more…
Whether you’re brand new to pay-per-click advertising (PPC) and Google AdWords or have been using them for years, this training can help you double the traffic to your website and dramatically increase your client base… almost overnight! If you want more clients and you want them today, be sure to watch…
Google AdWords Made Easy